Welcome to Carolyn's Blog!

 Hello,

My finger is as healed as it's going to get, and I am now moved, so I have started my blog again. I do not post every day as it takes time to do each one. Please check back often, and please follow. 

I have recently seen blogs where people review television shows and movies. I decided I would like to try it with DVDs of TV series or movies. I love writing and have self-published three books, so a blog could be fun. I hope you enjoy it!

I try to put the names of the actors and actresses as they appear. However, sometimes, no credit is given, and if I do not know who the person is, no name is listed. 

I have finished the first four seasons of "7th Heaven." 

On 4/18/2022, I finished my two Easter specials: "VeggieTales: An Easter Carol" and "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown." 


WARNING: ALL BLOG ENTRIES MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7th Heaven: Season 1: Episode 22: Dangerous Liaisons - Part 2

7th Heaven: Season 1 - Episode 21: Dangerous Liaisons - Part 1

7th Heaven: Season 4- Episode 21: Love Stinks (Part 1)